ByrdAdatto 2017 Highlights
2017 was another great year with continued growth at ByrdAdatto. We are grateful for the continued support and encouragement from our family, friends, referral sources, and clients. The following are highlights of our past year:
- 6 people joined the ByrdAdatto team: Kristin Thomasson (Administrative Assistant), Morgan Gire (Chicago Legal Assistant), Raylee Starnes (Law Clerk), Courtney Clay (Attorney), Kim Williams (Chief Office Administrator), and Bala Mohan (Attorney)
- ByrdAdatto’s Chicago office moved into a new office space.
- Laura Stanford joined the ByrdAdatto family when she and Jim were married on April 1, 2017.
- Mabel Coover was born on November 16th, 2017 and became officially the youngest and cutest member of the ByrdAdatto family. Congrats Renee and Phil!
- We continued our support for Carry The Load by participating in the annual event on Memorial Day Weekend, and providing our time and financial resources to support this awesome organization.
- Michael Byrd became the Chairman of the Board for LEAP Global Missions, a Christian faith based non-profit that provides surgical care mostly to children in the hardest to reach places around the world.
- Bradford Adatto jumped out of a plane with Bird’s Eye View Project’s Alpha Bomb Squad to help raise awareness for our country’s Veterans and First-Responders.
- The ByrdAdatto family all shopped at Target and brought Christmas presents to The Promise House, the only teen homeless shelter in Dallas.
- Bradford Adatto served as Chair of the Dallas Bar Association Health Law Section.
- ByrdAdatto spoke to doctors, dentists, CPAs, attorneys, and other professionals over 30 times throughout the United States.
- Michael Byrd was recognized by Best Lawyers in Dallas in D Magazine, recognized as a super lawyer by Texas Super Lawyers and recognized as one of five healthcare attorneys listed for the state of Texas in the National Business Edition publication of Texas Super Lawyers.
- Bradford Adatto was selected as a Best Lawyer in America for his work in health care law.
- Renee Coover was recognized as a Rising Star by Illinois Super Lawyers.
- Jay Reyero was recognized as a Rising Star by Texas Super Lawyers.
- ByrdAdatto successfully launched its expanded Access+ monthly retainer program to provide access to the program for a broader range of firm clients.
- Allison Shipley was promoted from legal assistant to paralegal.
- ByrdAdatto revenues grew by 25%.
We look forward to seeing what’s in store for ByrdAdatto and all of our friends and clients in 2018.
Michael S. Byrd, CEO Bradford E. Adatto, President